kazztawdal.blogspot.com

these are my Dominion opinions. i'm not the best player in the world but i am always right about everything.

all card images from diehrstraits

i will commonly refer to dominionstrategy.com's articles, because they are the only other site that gives a damn about Dominion

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Feast


I'm fairly torn about this card, if we're honest. If what you really need is that tasty five-cost action, and you open 4/3 (4 copper in one of your first two hands, 3 in the other), and there's no other 4-cost action at all, I'd get one.

And I mean one. If I draw $4 again, I'm probably going to get a Silver the next time. Maybe I should have done that the first time. It really depends on the board; if Minion is out, or Vault, or Mountebank, some really game-changing $5 card, Feast will get you there, slowly but surely...

... but so would a Silver...

... God, I don't know, I just don't know...

Rating: 1/5
... please, just put me out of my misery...

No comments:

Post a Comment