kazztawdal.blogspot.com

these are my Dominion opinions. i'm not the best player in the world but i am always right about everything.

all card images from diehrstraits

i will commonly refer to dominionstrategy.com's articles, because they are the only other site that gives a damn about Dominion

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Moneylender


Once upon a time, when I was young and stupid, I read Moneylender and thought to myself, "Why would I want to throw away perfectly good Copper?" (I didn't win many games back then.)

Now, of course, whenever I see it, I usually buy one. At worst, it turns your lonesome Copper right into Silver, and at best it'll help you get Gold or better. It's a very solid card.

Of course, eventually you run out of Copper, and unfortunately the Moneylender doesn't just disappear at that point. If there's other trashing on the board, feel free to buy a few Moneylenders and then trash them when the Coppers are gone. As a 4-cost, Remodel will turn it into a Gold for you, Upgrade will make it whatever 5-cost you want, so on.

So while I do like Moneylender, if Chapel and Moneylender are both out, I'll probably just get the Chapel. It is four times faster at trashing Copper and it works on other shit, too. Cards like Masquerade and Ambassador will also make me think for a minute about what I really want to do with my Copper.

Rating: 3/5
Useful, but limited.

1 comment:

  1. This article is very nice i like it this is paragraph is so nice its very informative.

    Money Lender Singapore

    ReplyDelete